Tuesday 27 November 2012

A THANK YOU NOTE

Jenny has just received the following email following the visit of a Primary School yesterday to the warehouse. It's great to see other people "catching the bug"!


Hi Jenny,

I just wanted to personally thank you for making the children and the adults feel so welcome yesterday at the warehouse. The kids raved about the visit the whole way home and even one of the parents sent a thank you email into the school this morning as her daughter was so impressed with the visit it was all she talked about when she got home from school yesterday.

I am truly inspired by what you do and the effort it takes to run Operation Christmas Child. I would very much like to keep in touch and I am really looking forward to hearing about your trip in March. I walked away with lots of ideas of how we can promote the shoe boxes next year within the school and I am making it my personal mission to get over 100 boxes! 

I would also like you to keep me in mind for when the warehouse opens next year as I would love to take some time off work and volunteer to help out and help work through the mountain of shoe boxes. I can even do some pick ups local to the area.

Thanks
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment